YOUR TRUSTED TOLEDO MOVERS
“MOVING BEYOND EXPECTATIONS”
RESIDENTIAL MOVERS BASED IN HOLLAND, OH
Our services for Local Moves Include:
- Loaded, unpacked and packed items, disassembled and assembled furniture for residential moves
- Safe, on-time, and dependable transportation
- Excellent customer service before, during, and after the move
- Heavy lifting of customers furniture and household items (including pianos and safes)
- Handling of customers furniture and household items with caution and care
- Organization of furniture to utilize space in truck for transport
- Effective communication between customer and employee to create a stress-free move
- Furniture pads and straps to protect furniture and secure items while relocating
- Tools to assemble/disassemble necessary household items
- Packing and unpacking of items, if desired
HOW WE WORK ON MOVING DAY
Once a move is scheduled with us, on moving day we will charge an hourly rate, or do flat rate if desired. Holland Movers will start the time of the contract from when we leave our shop in Holland, Ohio, to the time we get back to our shop. In addition, we offer free travel time from our shop to the first location of fifteen or thirty minutes depending on the length of the move. If the move is over five hours, then the customer will receive thirty minutes of free travel time from our shop to the first location. If the move is less than five hours, then there is fifteen minutes of free travel time from our shop to the first location. Basically free travel time to the first location of fifteen or thirty minutes. Once Holland Movers arrives to the your home, they will do a walk through of everything that they are moving and transporting over to the new home. After the walk through of the household items being moved, we will begin moving and loading the truck. Holland Movers likes to start with the bedrooms so they can get the beds and dressers on first.
From there Holland Movers will pack any boxes or miscellaneous items on top. Holland Movers will move the furniture out to the moving truck and put a furniture pad (big thick pad) on the household item and pad it from top to bottom to protect it on the moving truck. Our moving pads are heavy duty weight and are the best moving pads to pack with so we make sure at Holland Movers to use the best equipment to get the job done. Once Holland Movers is done loading the moving truck, they will head to the new home and upon arrival do a quick walk through of where most of the items will be going in the new home. Holland Movers will begin unloading, which the unload is always quicker then the load up.
As we are unloading and bringing the furniture in the home, playing traffic cop and pointing us in the right direction of where the furniture is going, helps to speed up the process and get the items in the right place. At the end of the move Holland Movers can do any rearranging for you, that best fits your preference of where you would like the furniture. Once the move is complete and the furniture is right where you want it, Holland Movers will then write up the bill and you can pay by check, cash, or credit card!
However if you choose to pay with a debit/credit card it will be an additional 2.6%. Thank you and hope to help with your next move!